Aruba Advanced Mobility Troubleshooting & Solutions (AAMTS)
This course is structured to help the student build a better understanding of the Aruba technologies, designing mobility first networks, strategize their implementation/configuration and their troubleshooting methodologies. This course teaches how to take a complex scenario and break down into manageable blocks and while still managing your time accordingly. This course is approximately 35% lecture and 65% hands-on lab scenario-based exercises.
Infrastructure & Redundancy
- Analyze Functional Requirement for Aruba Architecture and troubleshooting zones
- Mobility Master redundancy (L2 vs. L3)
- Clustering (L2 & L3 deployment and Hitless failover)
- Multi-controller Operations
Planning, implementing and troubleshooting Campus AP and Remote AP Provisioning
- WLAN Provisioning
- Secure employee WLAN
- Guest Access
- Remote AP
- IAP VPN Development
Planning, implementing and troubleshooting advanced services and security solutions
- Role Derivation & Firewall Policies
- Dynamic RF Management (AirMatch, ARM old)
- Voice & Video Optimization
- Tunneled Node
- RFProtect (WIDS/WIPS)
- Advanced Aruba OS (AOS) Features
Planning, implementing and troubleshooting Network Management and monitoring
- ArubaOS Dashboard
- Spectrum Analysis
- Monitor using Clearpass
Who should attend
Typical candidates that are preparing for ACMX v8 written exam and/or ACMX v8 lab exam. Also, IT Professionals that are looking to further advance their expertise/knowledge on HPE Aruba Mobility technologies for career growth.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Highly recommended prerequisites are the Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) V8 or an existing Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) certification.
The HPE6-A79 ACMX 8 Written Exam is required to be passed before the practical exam. Once the written is passed, you will only have 18 months to pass the ACMX 8 Practical Exam. Candidates who do not pass the ACMX 8 Practical Exam within 18 months will have to wait for a new version to be released. HPE recommends that you register for the ACMX 8 Practical Exam within 12 months of passing the written exam to ensure that you pass in the allotted 18-month timeframe.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Plan, implement and troubleshoot enterprise multi-site Aruba campus wireless network, remote-access, and multi-tenant environment.
- Analyze functional requirements to create a network design and implementation plan
- Configure and validate Aruba WLAN secure employee and guest solutions.
- Implement advanced services and security solutions.
- Manage and monitor Aruba solutions.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting.
|Online Training 09:00 US/Central *||
|Online Training Time zone: Europe/Berlin Course language: English *||
|Guaranteed to Run||Online Training Time zone: Europe/Berlin Course language: English||
|Online Training Time zone: Europe/Paris Course language: English *||