CVPD Java Development (CVPD-JD)
CVPD-Java is a hands-on programming course teaching participants to extend the functionality of CVP Call Studio using the CVP Java API. Participants will learn to write, compile, deploy and maintain custom elements, say it smarts, and other components for Call Studio and VXML Server in the CVP environment. Participants must be familiar with Call Studio and know a small amount of Java or similar programming language.
Who should attend
CVPD is for Cisco customers, partners, and employees involved in UCCE/CVP or CVP Stand-alone deployments.
- Working knowledge of CVP Studio
- Basic experience programming with Java or a similar programming language
Recommended Cisco offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
Upon completion of this course, participants will know how to write, compile, deploy, and maintain custom elements.
Outline: CVPD Java Development (CVPD-JD)
- Introduction to the Java API, its capabilities and limitations
- Practice creating every different Java component to extend Studio (see below)
- Introduction to Voice Elements and their complexity
- This course is applicable for any version of CVP and Studio.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.