SD-WAN QUICK START IMPLEMENTATION (SDWAN-QSI)
Software Defined Wide Area Network (“SD-WAN”) Advise and Implement Quick Start is a remote engagement that assists with implementation of the Cisco SD-WAN solution. Fast Lane subject matter experts (SMEs) will assist in the solution design, implementation execution, test execution and knowledge transfer. Fast Lane will also provide general project management services throughout the process.
Who should attend
- Enterprise Network System Installers
- System Integrators
- System Administrators
- Solution Designers
- Network Administrators
It is recommended, not not required, to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Strong understanding of enterprise wide area network design
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operations, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
- Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPSec)
Here are recommended Cisco learning offerings that may help participants meet these prerequisites:
Solution Design: Fast Lane will conduct a remote kick-off meeting with key customer personnel to review the program overview, roles and responsibilities, contact list, project schedule, and provide a site readiness checklist.
- Work with customer to select a pre-defined target use case using the completed site specific readiness checklist
- Create and provide Configuration Templates based on the selected target use case(s)
- Draft the Solution Design Document which includes the following: a) use case topology diagram, b) logical design, c) planning timeline and schedule, d) roles and responsibilities, e) staging and cutover success criteria, f) sample bill of materials (BOM) for one (1) datacenter and two (2) remote locations
- Provide the Solution Design Document for review and approval in accordance with Document Deliverable Review and Approval Process
Implementation Execution: Fast Lane will review and confirm the activities and tasks in the agreed upon Solution Design Document.
- Perform SD-WAN configuration, cut-over and connectivity testing for the following components: a) Install one (1) instance of vSmart and vBond and one (1) vManage in the AWS hosted site; b)Remotely deploy configuration templates for one (1) data center with one (1) Edge router and one (1) remote location with one (1)or two (2) Edge router(s).
- Activate vSmart centralized Policies for Hub and Spoke Topology, Direct Internet Access Control Policy, Data Policy and/or Application Aware Routing Policy, if applicable;
- Activate local policy for branch QoS, if applicable;
- Validate the control and data plane connections for applicable transports;
- Push configuration from network management system platform to Edge devices;
- Activate necessary vSmart centralized policies.
Knowledge Transfer: Fast Lane will provide information regarding any course prerequisites for attendance in the knowledge transfer workshop.
- Conduct a four-hour remote knowledge transfer workshop via Cisco Webex
- Knowledge transfer topics include: a) Configuration, administration, and operation of the controller; b) Demonstration of use of key features; c) Configuration, operation, and maintenance of the Cisco network management tool; d) Basic management and troubleshooting of SD-WAN.
Follow On Courses
Online Training Onsite
Duration 5 days
Classroom Training Onsite
Duration 5 days
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. For enquiries please write to email@example.com.
|This is a FLEX course.||Zagreb Course language: English|
|Online Training Time zone: Europe/Zagreb|
|This is a FLEX course.||Riga Course language: English|
|Online Training Time zone: Europe/Riga|
|Online Training Time zone: Asia/Istanbul Course language: English|