An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform.
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack is able to:
- Install and configure Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
- Manage users, projects, flavors, and rules.
- Configure and manage images.
- Add compute nodes.
- Manage storage using Swift and Cinder.
Certification program requirements:
- There are no restrictions on eligibility to take this exam.
- All Red Hat Certificate of Expertise exams are performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how someone might perform those tasks.
- Real-world experience is the best preparation for this hands-on exam.
Formations recommandées pour cette certification