AWS Certified Database – Specialty (ACDBS) (Certification)
Earn an industry-recognized credential from AWS that validates your expertise in the breadth of AWS database services and accelerating the use of database technology to drive your organization’s business transformation. Build credibility and confidence by highlighting your ability to design, recommend, and maintain the optimal AWS database solution for a use case.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Understand and differentiate the key features of AWS database services
- Analyze needs and requirements to recommend and design appropriate database solutions using AWS services
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience with database technologies
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience working on AWS
- Experience and expertise working with on-premises and AWS-Cloud-based relational and nonrelational databases
Prepare for Your Exam
There is no better preparation than hands-on experience. Review the exam guide for information about the competencies assessed on this certification exam. You can also review the sample questions for format examples or take a practice exam.
Formations recommandées pour cette certification
- AWS Database Offerings (elearning)
- Planning and Designing Databases on AWS (PD-DB)