The Aruba Certified Edge Associate certification validates that you have achieved three of the four associate level Aruba certifications. As an Aruba Edge Associate you have demonstrated the knowledge and skills required for an Aruba certified individual at the associate level in at least three of the following areas:
This certification validates that you:
- Have completed at least three Aruba certifications at the associate level
- Have comprehensive knowledge in multiple areas of Aruba products and services, including Mobility, Design, Swiching and/or ClearPass
- Have the knowledge and skills necessary for an Aruba Certified Associate
Earn this certification to:
- To differentiate yourself as a trusted team member who can demonstrate a broad range of skills on Aruba’s industry leading technologies
- To validate your expert knowledge and skills on a wide range of Aruba technologies.
- To advance your career as an Aruba certified professional
- To simplify recertification requirements by reducing the number of exams required to recertify from 2-5 to 1 Edge Associate exam
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of six months experience in Aruba products and services.
You must complete three of these four exams and obtain the certifications associated :
You must have:
- Aruba Certified Edge Associate (ACEA) certification
To recertify, you must either :
- pass the !
- obtain the Aruba Certified Edge Professional (ACEP) certification
- obtain the Aruba Certified Edge Expert (ACEX) certification