The Aruba Certified Edge Expert certification replaces the legacy Aruba Mobility First Expert certification. This certification validates that you have achieved three expert level Aruba certifications. As an Aruba Edge Expert you have demonstrated the knowledge and skills required for an Aruba certified individual at the expert level in at least three of the following areas:
This certification validates that you:
- Have completed at least three Aruba certifications at the expert level
- Have comprehensive knowledge in multiple areas of Aruba products and services, including Mobility, Design, and ClearPass
- Have the knowledge and skills necessary for an Aruba Certified Expert
Earn this certification to:
- To differentiate yourself as the expert who can demonstrate a broad range of skills on Aruba’s industry leading technologies.
- To validate your expert knowledge and skills on a wide range of Aruba products and solutions.
- To advance your career as an Aruba certified expert
- To simplify recertification requirements by reducing the number of exams required to recertify from 2-3 to 1 Edge Expert exam
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of three years’ experience in Aruba products and services.
Formations recommandées pour cette certification
Here are the trainings associated to the different certifications you must have :
You must complete these three exams and obtain the certifications associated :
You must have:
- Aruba Certified Edge Expert (ACEX)
To recertify, you must pass the !