The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam is intended for individuals who perform a Solutions Architect–Professional role with one or more years of hands-on experience managing and operating systems on AWS.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS
- Select appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrate complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS
- Implement cost-control strategies
- Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS
- Ability to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS
- Capabilities to provide best practices guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications, projects, or the enterprise.
The best preparation for certification exams is practical experience. We recommend two or more years of hands-on experience using AWS.