Is driving Channel Success your Mission? You have come to the right place!
Common challenges for Channel Managers
- Sellers pretending to be Channel Managers.
- Channel managers wasting time on the wrong partners.
- Lacking a solid influence process to win partner mindshare and investment.
Why you need this
In order for a channel manager or leader to be successful in driving partner success, they need a new set of skills to INFLUENCE their channel to care about the sale of their vendors’ products above all others.
To do that, they need to:
- Understand their partners’ financials in order to express how reselling THEIR offerings are in the partner’s best favor.
- Excite and influence the channel sellers to take action. And they need a process, a best practices approach, to collaboratively plan success with their channel.
The Fast Lane | Directions Channel Management Portfolio does just that!
Our comprehensive program brings consultative learning experiences to your channel management team, giving them the tools, concepts, job aids and best practices to ensure they master the role of Channel Management.
The program workshops are truly ‘WORK’shops, where participants progress through real campaigns during the program, supported by our expert facilitators.
Still not sure if this is for you?
Register for our 5-part series of short courses where we will introduce the concepts with an interactive Q&A period to get invaluable insights from our expert, William Vanderbilt.