CVP Development and Scripting - Part 1 is part of the Cisco UCCE with CVP suite of Contact Centre training classes. CVPDS-1 teaches each student to use the features of Call Studio to build self-service IVR applications and to run and maintain them on the CVP VXML Server, and to interface with UCCE/ICM scripts.
Students have ample practice writing applications, using OAMP for put applications into production on the classroom VXML Server, and troubleshooting through log files analysis.
A qui s'adresse cette formation
CVPD is for Cisco customers, partners, and employees involved in UCCE/CVP or CVP Stand-alone deployments. This class is for application developers, programmers, sales and pre-sales, technical support, and project managers to learn to script in CVP Call Studio and VXML Server.
Outline: CVP Development and Scripting Part 1 (CVPDS-1)
Module 1: Overview of a UCCE with CVP Comprehensive Call Flow.
Module 2: ICM routing scripts to route calls to CVP VXML Server applications
- passing data (eg, global variables)
- parsing and evaluating data returned
- assigning data to send to Finesse
Module 3: Writing Call Studio scripts (applications) that include:
- Prompting Callers - using pre-recorded audio; TTS text-to-speech; Say it Smart to format audio as digits, date, time, currency; input error reprompting
- Collecting and confirming caller input, such as account numbers, dates of birth, etc
- Working with variables - Session data, Element data, Call data, Local data (CVP11)
- Introduction to retrieving data from back end systems:
- SQL Database interaction - using the Studio Database element to select data
- Web service interaction- Studio Web Services element for SOAP-web services and calling a simple REST web service
- Playing audio to callers during back-end data retrieval
- Catch events
- Working with counters, decisions, math
- Setting VoiceXML properties affecting the gateway
- Multi-Language applications
Module 4: Working with Subversion Version Control
Module 5: Implementing a Post Call Survey
Module 6: Application to take recordings and FTP them to the media server
Module 7: Using the Studio Debugger to test applications within Studio
Module 8: CVP Reporting Server:
- Best practices regarding naming elements and variables
- Configuring data to pass to the Reporting Server using OAMP
- Understanding Reporting Server tables
- Understanding the Application Summary CUIC reports
Module 9: Administration is covered throughout the course:
- OAMP Operations Console to deploy applications to VXML Server
- Using Studio Documenter to print Visio-like diagrams of the application
- Configuring log file properties
- Using logs for debugging applications
- Administrative scripts for graceful updates or suspensions of the server
- Important log, debug, administration files
Module 10: Cisco Courtesy Callback - Detailed discussion of the CCB Call flow, the ICM script, and the 5 Studio scripts used for Courtesy Callback.