Résumé du cours
This one-day class will present the key differences between Microsoft Azure and AWS. From terminology to functionalities, students will be able to determine the commonalities and key points of both Cloud Service Providers.
Starting from terms and features and going through to services, this class will prepare you to jump into the cloud after comparing both options in the field.
Outline: Battle of the Clouds: Azure vs. AWS (AWS-AZURE01)
Module 1: Azure Cloud Concepts & Services
This module will show users the fundamental concepts and provide an overview of the available services in Azure.
- Cloud Concepts
- Computing Services
- Storage Services
- Network Services
- Functionalities and Advanced Services
Module 2: AWS vs Azure: A Point-to-Point Comparison
This module will introduce the detailed comparison of services between Azure and AWS, including an extended exploration of Computing Services and Management options.
- Point-to-Point: Features, Services, Management, Subscriptions and SLA
- Azure vs EC2Computing and VMs
- Resource Management and AWS CloudFormation
Module 3: Azure Availability vs AWS Availability
This module will present the key concepts of availability, resiliency and continuity offered by AWS and Azure.
- AWS Availability Concepts and Services
- Azure Availability Concepts and Services
- Key difference between Cloud Offerings
Module 4: Mapping Azure & AWS Skills
This module will cover the mapping of Azure and AWS offered skillsets, showing attendees the certification paths and counterparts of each Cloud Service Provider.
- Microsoft Azure Certifications by Role
- AWS Certifications counterpart