Résumé du cours
If you take the online format of this class, you must use a computer that has the following:
- A high-speed Internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser
- A PDF viewer
- Speakers or headphones
One of the following:
- HTML5 support or
- An up-to-date Java Runtime Environment (JRE) with Java plugin enabled in your web browser
You should use a wired Ethernet connection, not a Wi-Fi connection. Firewalls, including Windows Firewall or FortiClient, must allow connections to the online labs.
In this 1-day course, you will learn how to use the FortiClient feature and provision FortiClient using the FortiClient EMS.
In interactive labs, you will explore the FortiClient installation and features. You will also explore EMS components, database management, operation modes, how to deploy FortiClient, and more. These administration fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement and manage endpoint security and the Security Fabric.
This course is intended to help you prepare for the FortiClient 6.2 specialist exam. This is one of the courses that prepares you to take the NSE 5 certification exam.
A qui s'adresse cette formation
Networking and security professionals involved in the management, configuration, and administration of FortiClient endpoints used to secure their organizations' devices should attend this course.
Participants should have a thorough understanding of endpoint solutions.
Basic understanding of endpoint protection solutions and their management.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify when and why you need endpoint security
- Understand FortiClient installation
- Identify FortiClient features and settings
- Understand and configure FortiClient XML settings
- Understand the purpose of FortiClient EMS and identify FortiClient EMS components
- Understand FortiClient EMS administration and database management
- Provision and deploy FortiClient using FortiClient EMS
- Understand deployment methods and types
- Understand and configure endpoint policy and endpoint profiles
- Configure endpoint profile references
- Understand deployment packages and FortiClient installers
- Create and apply telemetry gateway lists
- Understand compliance verification rules and manage tags
- Diagnostic tools and troubleshooting of FortiClient and FortiClient EMS
Outline: FortiClient EMS- NSE 5 (FORT-CLIENTEMS)
- 1. Introduction to FortiClient and FortiClient EMS
- 2. FortiClient Enterprise Management System (EMS)
- 3. FortiClient Deployment and Provisioning Using FortiClient EMS
- 4. Diagnostics and Troubleshooting