Résumé du cours
In this course, you will learn about the different components that make up the Microsoft Azure infrastructure and the security challenges these environments present, including high availability (HA), autoscaling, and software-defined networking (SDN) connectors, and how to manage traffic in the cloud with Fortinet products.
This course is intended to help you prepare for the NSE 6—Cloud Security 7.0 for Azure certification exam.
A qui s'adresse cette formation
Anyone who is responsible for the deployment or day-to-day management of Fortinet solutions on Azure should attend this course.
General knowledge of IaaS vendors and experience with FortiGate and FortiWeb VMs.
To run the labs on Azure, students must have their own Azure accounts with the following:
- A pay-as-you-go subscription with a valid payment method—the free trial will not work for some labs
- The ability to deploy FortiGate and FortiWeb PAYG from Azure Marketplace
- Capacity for at least 10 vCPUs in a single region
- Permissions to create the following:
- App registrations (service principal) and keys
- Load balancers
- Virtual machines with four vCPUs
- The ability to do the following:
- Run PowerShell scripts
- Read the Active Directory properties and use Azure functions
The estimated cost per student for running the lab, if done within the specified lab times and everything is deleted at the end, is USD $10 per day.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Deploy a FortiGate VM in Azure in single and HA modes
- Use Fortinet templates to easily deploy complex environments
- Deploy FortiWeb in Azure
- Use SDN connectors with Azure
- Integrate other Fortinet services and products with Azure
Outline: Cloud Security for Azure - NSE 6 (FORT-CSA)
- 1. Overview of Microsoft Azure
- 2. Fortinet Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- 3. Deployment of Simple Solutions in Azure
- 4. Deploying Dependable Solutions in Microsoft Azure
- 5. Deployment of VPN Fortinet Solutions in Microsoft Azure