The Prisma Access 2.0 SASE Security: Design and Operation (EDU-318) course describes Prisma Access Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) and how it helps organizations embrace cloud and mobility by providing network and network security services from the cloud. This course is intended for people in the fields of public cloud security and cybersecurity, or for anyone who wants to learn how to secure remote networks and mobile users.
A qui s'adresse cette formation
Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, and Network Engineers
Cette formation prépare à la/aux certifications:
Participants should have a basic knowledge of cloud computing and the public cloud. Participants must complete the following courses or have equivalent experience:
- Firewall Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
- Panorama: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220).
Participants also must have experience with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing.
Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course will help enhance your understanding of how to better protect your applications, remote networks, and mobile users using a SASE implementation. You will get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Prisma Access in a lab environment.
Outline: Prisma Access SASE Security: Design and Operation Lecture Only (EDU-318-LO)
- 1 - Prisma Access Overview and Definitions
- 2 - Planning and Design Architecture
- 3 - Routing SD-WAN Design and Prisma SD-WAN
- 4 - Activate and Configure Service Connections
- 5 - Rule Enforcement in Prisma Access and SSL Decrypt
- 6 - Panorama Operations for Prisma Access and Fawkes Overview
- 7 - Remote Networks
- 8 - Mobile Users
- 9 - Secure Web Gateway
- 10 - Tune, Optimize and Troubleshoot
- 11 - Manage Multiple Tenants
- 12 - Next Steps