Palo Alto Networks Training Credits
As an Authorised Palo Alto Networks Training Partner (ATP) we are able to help you redeem your Palo Alto Networks Training Credits, and our highly skilled experts are on hand to help you with your training plans / objectives.
Palo Alto Networks Training Credits allow you to make a single purchase of training for use throughout the year. The Credits are redeemable for 12 months by any employee within your organisation for any Palo Alto Networks open enrollment, private on-site, or online course offered by Fast Lane. Training Credits also can be redeemed for Palo Alto Networks Technical Certification exams.
Palo Alto Networks Training Credits benefits:
Convenient, efficient way to purchase and manage training
- Full 12-month consumption period
- Simplified ordering and tracking process
- Easy, up-front budgeting, avoiding the allocation of training funds on an ad-hoc basis
- Learning programs crafted specifically to your budget and skills requirements
- Complements support and consulting services to provide the strongest security posture
- Fast Lane can assist in supporting your training needs
- Locks in budget to achieve complex training objectives:
- Avoid ad-hoc funding requests
- Flexible spending based
Redeeming Training Credits
A unique Palo Alto Networks Training Credits number is assigned for each credit purchase. This number must be presented by the customer to Fast Lane when registering for training.
A customer that does not have its Training Credits number must contact its purchasing manager or its Palo Alto Networks sales representative to obtain it.
The Training Credit Values
- MIS À JOUR Firewall Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
- MIS À JOUR Panorama: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220)
- Prisma SD-WAN: Design and Operation (EDU-238)
- Cortex XDR: Prevention, Analysis, and Response (EDU-260)
- Cortex XDR: Investigation and Response (EDU-262)
- MIS À JOUR Prisma Access SASE Security: Design and Operation (EDU-318)
- MIS À JOUR Firewall: Troubleshooting (EDU-330)
- CortexTM XSOAR 6.8: Automation and Orchestration (EDU-380)
*individual values are listed on the course pages.
These prices are based on their current listed RRP prices and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, incentive or discounts.
Please Note: The ! course is NOT eligible as part of the program.
If you would like any further information or to speak with a member of the team please call 1-855-77-TRAIN (8-7246), or email firstname.lastname@example.org