- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Calendrier d'exécution Garanti
- Ressources Gratuites»
- Formation en Vedette
- Amazon Web Services
- Déploiement DevOps
- Google Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Intelligence Artificielle
- Palo Alto
- Red Hat»
- Fournisseurs Supplémentaires»
ONTAP NAS Fundamentals WBT
This course is a free web-based training offering by NetApp. If you would like access to this free course, please click here. Once we have received your request, a Fast Lane account manager will reach out to you with the access code and instructions to begin your free training.
ONTAP NAS Fundamentals WBT is a free web-based training offered by NetApp. If you would like access to this free course, please click here. Once we have received your request, a Fast Lane account manager will reach out to you with the access code and instructions to begin your free training.
This approximately 1 hour web-based course describes the features and benefits of the ONTAP 9 Data Management Software in a Network-Attached Storage (NAS) environment. The course enables you to explain the architecture and functionality of NAS protocols. Additionally, the course will introduce basic administration, configuration and management of NAS protocols. The ONTAP NAS Fundamentals course was written for NAS administrators of any experience level.
- Describe how ONTAP provides file access to clients
- Explain how to use the NFS protocol to access files
- Explain how to use the SMB protocol to access files
- Describe how to access files through a network and how to use the load-balancing features of ONTAP