This eLearning course introduces students to what machine data is, and how Splunk can leverage operational intelligence to investigate and respond to incidents in their organizations.
- What machine data is and where it comes from
- The role of Operational Intelligence
- Core features of Splunk
Topic 1 – What is Machine Data?
- Understand the basics of machine data
Topic 2 – Operational Intelligence
- Scenario-based introduction to investigating a customer issue without operational intelligence
- Leveraging machine data to triage a customer issue
- Extracting insights from data across an organization
Topic 3 – What is Splunk?
- Identify the core features of Splunk
- Understand how Splunk's features work together to explore organizational data