- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Featured Training
- AI & Data Science»
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps Deployment
- Google Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Palo Alto
- Sales Enablement
- Additional Vendors»
- Topics / Technologies
- Project Management
Software Assurance Training Vouchers
Use your SATVs, don’t lose them! The Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) program is ending this year. The deadline to assign SATVs is June 30, 2021 and the date to fully redeem them is January 1, 2022. Don't worry, Fast Lane is here to help!
*Courses booked using SATV’s must be attended and the course must end by December 17th, 2021.
- No additional training costs to you. User training is included as a benefit under your Software Assurance coverage. With SATVs, you can redeem your benefits for technical training for your IT Pro and Developer staff at no cost to you.
- Employee skill enhancement. Training offers employees increased proficiency and productivity. Prepare your IT staff to support your organization’s technology infrastructure and end-users for new deployments.
- Learning Partner Support. Microsoft Learning Partners can help create an optimal training strategy for your organization and help you plan the most effective way to use training vouchers.
Fast Lane's dedicated Account Team will help you navigate the best way to ensure your SATVs don't go to waste! Fast Lane offers a Guaranteed to Run public schedule for courses and also can bring dedicated training to your team.
Whether your needs center around training for Administration, DevOps, Architecture, Development or somewhere in between - we have the course for you!
- Activate. To activate your organization’s SA training voucher benefit, you must go to Microsoft’s Volume Licensing Service Center (“VLSC”) web site. The benefits only need to be activated once to get access to the entire number of days allowed for training for your organization.
- Assign. Once you have activated your benefit, you will then need to assign the vouchers to your employees. They have 180 days to use the vouchers before it expires. Please remember, no new vouchers can be created or assigned after July 1, 2021.
- Schedule. Now that your employees have been assigned their vouchers they can reserve their training with Fast Lane. Fast Lane is an authorized Microsoft Gold Learning Partner, and when you sign up with us, you get access to courses on the latest Microsoft technologies. Please remember, the benefits expire at the end of 2021.