You demonstrate a foundational understanding of NetApp® data storage systems and the products and technologies specifically designed for managing data in today’s growing hybrid cloud market. You understand technologies in storage and data management, both on-premise and in a hybrid cloud environment and have an in-depth knowledge of NetApp products and technologies used in managing data in the cloud.
NCTA will be granted to those individuals who successfully pass the NetApp Certified Technology Associate (NS0-002) exam.
Recommended Training and Resources:
- Practice Exam for NS0-002
- Reference Document (PDF)
- Introduction to NetApp Portfolio
- Industry Essentials: Cloud Computing
- Cloud Data Services Fundamentals
- Be Prepared to know Cloud Data Services Fundamentals
- Be Prepared to know OnCommand Insight Fundamentals
Visit NetApp Certification page for additional information on this certification.