By incorporating real workplace scenarios, labs, and exercises, Fast Lane training courses prepare you for the real-world issues you will face back in a real working environment. With a large catalog covering all areas of DevOps, ITIL, Agile, and Programming you’re able to receive hands-on experience applicable to your specific job or need.
Choose from the below interest areas to view our course offerings or contact us via the form at the bottom
DevOps is an approach to software development leading to more agile deployment and quicker time to market for application services. Collaboration, communication, integration, sharing and automation result in a more efficient, continuous cycle of software development. Market demand for DevOps skills is growing and DevOps engineers are among the highest paid IT practitioners today. Fast Lane offers training and certification exams for professionals who wish to demonstrate expertise in technologies closely associated with DevOps.
- EXCLUSIVE DevOps in the Data Center (DODC)
- Introduction to DevOps (DEVOPSINTRO)
- DevOps Implementation Boot Camp (ICP-FDO) (DEVOPSBC)
- Jenkins User Boot Camp (.NET) (JENKINSBC)
- Chef Essentials Workshop - Official Chef Training (CHEFBC)
- Introduction to Using Puppet (PUPPETBC)
- Ansible Configuration Management Boot Camp (ANSIBLEBC)
- Docker Containerization Boot Camp (DOCKERBC)
- Introduction to Kubernetes (KUBERNETES)
- Microservices Engineering Boot Camp (MICROENGINEER)
- Test-Driven Development Workshop (TDDWS)
- Fundamentals of Secure Application Development (APPSECFUNDS)
- Implementing a CI/CD Pipeline (DEVOPSPIPELINE3)
- SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) Practitioner (SREP)
- VSM (Value Stream Management) Foundation (VSMF)
Our Agile training courses are highly interactive and offer a “hands on” learning approach. Participants will be able to hit the ground running to successfully implement agile methodologies within your teams and departments, and ultimately across the organization. Whether your team is new to Agile or trying to scale Agile, Fast Lane has the training courses and coaching solutions that will make a difference. Our Agile courses are delivered by ASPE, ICAgile Member Organization.
- Introduction to Agile (AGILEESS)
- Agile Boot Camp: An Interactive Introduction to Agile Software Development (AGILEBC2DAY)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Boot Camp (AGILECERT)
- Agile Project Management (ICP-APM) (AGILEPM)
- Collaborating and Communicating Agile Requirements (AGILEREQ)
- Agile Testing (ICP-TST) (AGILEHS)
- Business Analysis in Agile Projects (ICP-BVA) (AGILEBA)
Scrum is a framework for project management that emphasizes teamwork, accountability and iterative progress toward a well-defined goal. The framework begins with a simple premise: Start with what can be seen or known. After that, track the progress and tweak as necessary. Click the square to the right to learn more about Fast Lane's delivery partner Cprime's Certified Scrum Trainers.
The Scaled Agile Framework, or SAFe, methodology is an agile framework for development teams built on three pillars: Team, Program, and Portfolio. It is designed not so much as a single methodology, but as a broad knowledge base of proven best practices that real teams have used to deliver successful software products.
- Implementing SAFe 5.0 with SPC Certification (SPC) (SCALEAGILESPC)
- Leading SAFe 5.0 (SA) (SCALEAGILE)
- SAFe 5.0 for Teams (SP) (SAFETEAM)
- SAFe 5.0 Product Owner/Product Manager Training and Certification (POPM) (SAFEPM)
- SAFe 5.0 Release Train Engineer with RTE Certification (SAFERTE)
- SAFe 5.0 Scrum Master with SSM Certification (SSM) (SAFESCRUM)
Through our various partnerships with some of today's leading DevOps providers and educators, Fast Lane has the ability to deliver a wider variety of courses covering many different technology areas that are instrumental to today's ever-evolving technological world.
Click on any course for a detailed description from our partner cPrime. To inquire about future training for any of the below courses - please fill out our DevOps interest form.
- Introduction to Python Programming | Python Programming Basics
- Mastering Python Programming (with Next-Level Topics)
- Advanced Python Programming
- Python for Networking & Systems Administrators
- Applied Python for Data Science
- Python for Security Analysts & Professionals
- Next Level Python in Data Science | Numpy, Pandas, Spark, TensorFlow & More
- Developing Secure Java Web Applications
- .Net Secure Coding | Developing Secure .Net Web Applications
- Secure Web Applications / Seminar | Covering OWASP Top Ten, Web Services, Rich Interfaces & More
- Core Java Programming for OO Developers
- Java 9 Programming Fundamentals for Developers New to OO
- JEE Web Development Essentials
- Java RESTful Essentials
- Angular Essentials | Introduction to Angular
- Mastering Angular Development
- Mastering React | React Essentials, Redux, Hooks, JSX, Forms, Unit Testing / Jest & More