- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Featured Training
- AI & Data Science»
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps Deployment
- Google Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Palo Alto
- Sales Enablement
- Additional Vendors»
- Redeem SATV Vouchers
Fast Lane Expert for Hire
Fast Lane offers a unique Expert-for-Hire (E4H)™ service that, when combined with training, provides a complete knowledge and skills transfer plus coaching and mentoring experience for accelerated deployments.
Using combinations of E4H™ consulting services or Q&A days with instructor-led courses, virtual online and e-learning courses, hands-on intensive labs, or seminars, Fast Lane closes knowledge and talent gaps in a timely, made-to-order, and effective manner.
E4H™ can also expand into longer-term staff augmentation engagements using any of the services listed below.
Cloud Consulting Services
Are you considering migrating to the cloud? Fast Lane can help design and implement a solution to meet your needs.
Our goal is to ensure that our clients have a great cloud experience. If you are looking to deploy Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for hosting core services like email, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) for getting servers out of your datacenter, Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) for deploying applications, implementing a private cloud using Hyper-V, or all of the above, we can help.
Your infrastructure needs to support any increase in services, users and data associated with a cloud migration project. Network infrastructure becomes a critical resource for your organization and balancing high-performance, agility and security considerations is a constant challenge.
We are here to support your journey from existing legacy networks to a state-of-the-art, software-defined infrastructure including cloud solutions using various automation and orchestration technologies.
Fast Lane offers our Immersion Workshops™ as an added service to our customers. Immersion Workshops™ are a learning modality that focus on a specific micro topic in an expanded fashion.
These typically feature deeper dives into a particular topic led by a SME and are simulcast via a virtual meeting platform.
Fast Lane has produced various Immersion Workshops (see examples in our Knowledge Library) and can provide this same service as part of our Expert-for-Hire™ package.
Fast Lane offers technical services designed to enable customers to acquire knowledge and use information / infrastructure more effectively.
Post-Training Knowledge Transfer
- Reinforces training beyond the standard class
- Address specific topics or issues in order to apply the lessons learned
- White boarding and best practices tailored to your environment
- Over-the-shoulder shadowing during an install or rack and stack
- Network optimization best practices
Mentored Install (Mentoring/Coaching/Shadowing)
- This service consists of one or more on-site design and deployment workshops along with related knowledge transfer and additional mentoring once the workshops are completed. The purpose of these workshops is to help you deploy solutions with expert assistance in a controlled and mentored environment, thus optimizing your investment in technology, time to deploy and effectiveness of the implementation.
- Our 5-Stage Consulting Framework provides a process that you can engage at any phase or map to your complete project requirements. This is our way of organizing our engagement with you to ensure we provide everything you need for a successful project.
- If the desired solution involves a considerable amount of customization and/or programming, this service is designed to build a fully functional prototype in order to validate all aspects of the design. Check out our Proof of Concept offering for Cisco SDA.
- Safeguard your IT infrastructure with regular vulnerability assessments to check network and/or web application components.
Cloud Security Assessments
- Azure Security Assessment
- AWS Security Assessment
Sales transformation is a performance improvement methodology aimed at preparing and supporting a sales force that dramatically improves results. There are multiple paths to sales growth. Let us guide you through selecting the right initiatives to meet your goals.
Sales Readiness Diagnostics
- Evaluate the current state of your sales enablement practices to identify where you can increase effectiveness and better support your sales force.
New Hire Training Program
- New hire training or onboarding can help your team rapidly develop and apply relevant technical skills, business process understanding, or other critical on-the-job knowledge they’ll need to succeed in your workplace. Our case study approach focuses on training your team for what you need them to do, not simply in general competencies. Learn more here.
Sales Enablement Advisory Services
- Our advisory services will help you reach decisions faster and with greater confidence.
Customer Engagement Workshops
- Flipped Classrooms