Palo Alto Training
Experience the official Palo Alto curriculum with Fast Lane featuring Firewall, Panorama and Traps training. Palo Alto Networks Training delivers you the knowledge and expertise necessary to effectively manage the next-generation firewall and ensure your business is secure from dangerous threats. Through lecture and hands-on labs, you will learn the skills needed to configure, support, troubleshoot and manage Palo Alto Networks next generation firewalls to secure your network and safely enable applications. Take full advantage of our Palo Alto portfolio to advance your career and stay up-to-date in a competitive market.
Palo Alto Networks Firewall Training
- Firewall Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
- Firewall: Improving Security Posture (EDU-214)
- Firewall: Troubleshooting (EDU-330)
- Panorama: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220)
- NEW Prisma Access SASE Security: Design and Operation Lecture Only (EDU-318-LO)
- NEW Cortex XDR 2: Prevention, Analysis, and Response (EDU-260)
Contact us at or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your training today!