Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training
Amazon Web Services Training
Fast Lane is excited to offer Amazon Web Services training through our Partnership with Authorized AWS training providers! AWS’s courses will further develop your skills so you can easily validate and gain recognition for your technical experience. By taking Amazon Web Services training, you will learn how to design, deploy, provision, manage, and operate secure applications on AWS. Our AWS courses cover these primary roles: Solutions Architect, SySOPS Administrator, Developer, and Sales and Business Training.
FREE AWS Discovery Days, hosted by Fast Lane | Directions an official AWS Training Partner, provide an introduction to cloud concepts including security, machine learning, migration, and modern data strategy. AWS Training Partners offer the only AWS-authored training to help your organization develop the AWS knowledge and skills you need to achieve your business goals.
- June 3rd - Introduction to the Cloud and AWS Enroll here!
- June 20th - Securing Your AWS Cloud Enroll here!
- July 11th - Machine Learning Basics Enroll here!
- AWS Technical Essentials (AWSE)
- Architecting on AWS (AWSA)
- Advanced Architecting on AWS (AWSAA)
- Architecting on AWS Accelerator (ARCH-AX)
- Migrating to AWS (AWSM)
- AWS Cloud Financial Management for Builders (ACFMFB)
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (ACSAA-EX)
- Exam Readiness Intensive Workshop: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (ACSAA-EXIW)
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (ACSAP-EX)