As a candidate for this certification, you have subject matter expertise deploying, configuring, protecting, managing, and monitoring devices and client applications in a Microsoft 365 environment. You’re responsible for:
- Managing identity, security, access, policies, updates, and apps for endpoints.
- Implementing solutions for efficient deployment and management of endpoints on various operating systems, platforms, and device types.
- Implementing and managing endpoints at scale by using Microsoft Intune, Windows 365, Windows Autopilot, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, and Microsoft Entra ID.
As an endpoint administrator, you collaborate with architects, Microsoft 365 administrators, security administrators, and other workload administrators to plan and implement a modern workplace strategy that meets the business needs of an organization.
- Deploy Windows client
- Manage identity and compliance
- Manage, maintain, and protect devices
- Manage applications
You must have experience with Microsoft Entra ID and Microsoft 365 technologies, including Intune, as well as strong skills and experience in deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows client and non-Windows devices.
Recommended training for this certification
- Exam: MD-102