MOC On-Demand combines high-quality video, reading, live hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format to help you build skills on Microsoft technologies as your schedule allows - all at once or five minutes at a time. The modular, self-directed course structure adapts to your learning needs and learning style.
MOC On-Demand for IT Managers
MOC On-Demand for IT Professionals
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) provide you with 24/7 access to Microsoft training so you can build your Microsoft technology skills on your own schedule, at your own pace, and wherever you want. With Microsoft-authored, high-quality, accurate content, successfully completing a MOC On-Demand gives you solid credentials as you grow your IT skills—and your career. When you purchase MOC On-Demand you get access to:
- Microsoft-authored training videos for 90 days after you first log-in
- The same hands-on labs environment used in classroom-based courses
- Official digital student courseware
- Knowledge checks after each module providing you with instant feedback on your progress
What is MOC On-Demand?
Want to try out MOC On Demand for Free?
Try out Microsoft's latest e-learning training solution, Microsoft Official Course On-Demand (MOC On-Demand), for free today! For a limited time this free 1 module demo for Installing and Configuring Windows 10 will allow you to try out all of the features included in this e-learning training solution. Click here or email us at email@example.com to request your free access code!
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (20410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (20411)
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (20412)
- Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 (20417)
- MCSA Windows Server 2012 (MCSA-WS_OD)
- Active Directory Services with Windows Server (10969)
- Administering the Web Server (IIS) Role of Windows Server (10972)
- Fundamentals of a Windows Server Infrastructure(10967)
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure(20413)
Skype for Business
On-Demand Training Packages
Learn at your own pace and on your own time, all while saving money.
How it works
1. Select your desired MOC On-Demand product on the Fast Lane community website
2. Add it to the cart and checkout
3. After payment has been received, you will be provided an access code and further instructions
4. Log into Microsoft's learning portal to begin selected On-Demand class
Tutorial: Course Navigation
Tutorial: Online Labs
Tutorial: Video Player
Tutorial: Knowledge Assessment
Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / for further information regarding Microsoft On-Demand training.
Terms and Conditions:
- Each code contains specific information about the program for which it is valid, the region for which it was purchased, the expiration date, and other terms and conditions for its use.
- A code may not be redeemed for cash, credit, or refund. Codes are not returnable and are void if altered. One (1) code can be redeemed for online access to one (1) Microsoft Official Course On-Demand for up to six (6) months.
- After course activation, the MOC On-Demand materials are available for three (3) months. Access to an associated lab environment will also expire no more than three (3) months from the date of activation.
- Each code may only be used once and cannot be shared. After it has been redeemed, a code cannot be extended or reused.
- Expired, stolen, or lost codes will not be replaced. Fast Lane is not responsible for lost or stolen codes. Course expiration dates can not be extended under any circumstance.
- See Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand system requirements.