Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA)
Today’s leading organizations are adopting new digital strategies to simplify processes and transform their businesses. You need an intelligent secure network that can advance this digital transformation by providing access to any application in minutes and gaining superior awareness of what's hitting your network, without compromising on security.
Cisco® Digital Network Architecture (DNA) is an open, extensible, software-driven architecture that accelerates and simplifies your enterprise network operations. Cisco DNA automation is built on a Software-Defined Network (SDN) controller, rich contextual analytics, network virtualization and the limitless scalability of the cloud. With Cisco’s DNA products and solutions, such as SD-Access, network security and SD-WAN, you can join the new era of networking. The Network. Intuitive.
With Cisco and Fast Lane’s Exclusive course portfolio, we have all your training needs covered. See below for more detailed information on our DNA related courses, or contact us to discuss your current training requirements.
- Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (SDWFND)
- Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise SD-Branch (ENSDBI)
- Selling Cisco SD-WAN (SCSDW)
- Cisco SD-WAN Design Clinic (SDWDES)
- Cisco SD-WAN Advanced Policy and Security (SDWSEC)
- Cisco SD-WAN Service Provider Operations (SDWSPO)
- Cisco SD-WAN Day-N Advanced Monitoring & Troubleshooting (SDWADV)
- Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Security and Cloud Solutions (SDWSCS)
- Cisco SD-WAN Operations Troubleshooting and Best Practices (SDWOTS)
- Advanced Cisco SD-WAN Routing, Templates, Policy Configure, and TShoot (ADVSDWAN)
- SDWAN Enablement Training for Cisco Partner Account Managers (SDET-AM-CT)