Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA)
Today’s leading organizations are adopting new digital strategies to simplify processes and transform their businesses. You need an intelligent secure network that can advance this digital transformation by providing access to any application in minutes and gaining superior awareness of what's hitting your network, without compromising on security.
Cisco® Digital Network Architecture (DNA) is an open, extensible, software-driven architecture that accelerates and simplifies your enterprise network operations. Cisco DNA automation is built on a Software-Defined Network (SDN) controller, rich contextual analytics, network virtualization and the limitless scalability of the cloud. With Cisco’s DNA products and solutions, such as SD-Access, network security and SD-WAN, you can join the new era of networking. The Network. Intuitive.
With Cisco and Fast Lane’s Exclusive course portfolio, we have all your training needs covered. See below for more detailed information on our DNA related courses, or contact us to discuss your current training requirements.
Software-Defined Access/Networking (SDA)
- EXCLUSIVE Cisco Software-Defined Access Implementation and Troubleshooting (SDAIT)
- EXCLUSIVE Designing Cisco Software-Defined Access Solutions (SDADS)
- Deploying Cisco SD-Access (ENSDA)
- NEW Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced (DCACIA)
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Operations and Troubleshooting (DCACIO)
DNA Architecture and Security
- NEW Transforming to a Cisco Intent-Based Network (IBNTRN)
- NEW Leveraging Cisco Intent-Based Networking DNA Assurance (DNAAS)
- UPDATED Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
- Cisco Stealthwatch Network (SNO)
- Cisco Stealthwatch for System Administrators (SSA)
- Cisco Stealthwatch Tuning (SWAT)
- Cisco Stealthwatch Security (SSO)