EC-Council’s Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT) program teaches you how to perform an effective penetration test in an enterprise network environment that must be attacked, exploited, evaded, and defended. If you have only been working in flat networks, CPENT’s live practice range will teach you to take your skills to the next level by teaching you how to pen test IoT systems, OT systems, how to write your own exploits, build your own tools, conduct advanced binaries exploitation, double pivot to access hidden networks, and also customize scripts/exploits to get into the innermost segments of the network.
Who should attend
Ethical Hackers Penetration Testers Network server administrators Firewall Administrators Security Testers System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
- 100% mapped with the NICE framework.
- 100% methodology-based penetration testing program.
- Blends both manual and automated penetration testing approaches.
- Designed with the most common penetration testing practices offered by the best service providers.
- Maps to all major Job Portals. Role Title: Penetration Tester and Security Analyst.
- Provides strong reporting writing guidance.
- Gives a real-world experience through an Advanced Penetration Testing Range.
- Provides candidates with standard Pen test for use in the field.
Outline: EC-Council Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT)
- 1 - Introduction to Penetration Testing
- 2 - Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement
- 3 - Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- 4 - Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- 5 - Network Penetration Testing – External
- 6 - Network Penetration Testing– Internal
- 7 - Network Penetration Testing – Perimeter Devices
- 8 - Web Application Penetration Testing
- 9 - Wireless Penetration Testing
- 10 - IoT Penetration Testing
- 11 - OT/SCADA Penetration Testing
- 12 - Cloud Penetration Testing
- 13 - Binary Analysis and Exploitation
- 14 - Report Writing and Post Testing Actions