In this course, you will learn how to leverage the powerful and diverse capabilities of FortiNAC, using best practices for achieving visibility, control, and response. These fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement network visibility and security automation.
Certification- This course is intended to help you prepare for the Fortinet NSE 6 - FortiNAC 7.2 certification exam. This exam is part of the Fortinet Certified Professional - Network Security certification track.
Who should attend
Network and security administrators, managers, and other IT staff that will use FortiNAC should attend this course.
It is recommended that you have an understanding of the following topics:
- Networking concepts and terms
- Networking protocols
- Infrastructure configurations
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Configure a FortiNAC system to achieve network visibility
- Leverage the control capabilities for network access and automated policy enforcement
- Integrate FortiNAC into the Security Fabric
- Combine the visibility and control features with security device integrations to automate threat responses to security risks
Outline: FortiNAC (FORT-NAC)
- 1. Introduction and Initial Configuration
- 2. Achieving Network Visibility
- 3. Identification and Classification of Rogues
- 4. Visibility, Troubleshooting, and Logging
- 5. Logical Networks, Fortinet Security Fabric, and Firewall Tags
- 6. State-Based Control
- 7. Security Policies
- 8. Guest and Contractor Management
- 9. Security Device Integration and Automated Response
- 10. FortiGate VPN, High Availability and FortiNAC Control Manager Integrations