Managing Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform for Hybrid Cloud (T-APIHYB-B)
This course introduces you to fundamentals and advanced practices applicable to the installation and management of Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform for hybrid cloud.
Through a combination of lectures, hands-on labs, and supplemental materials, you will learn how to design, install, secure, manage, and scale Apigee API Platform.
Who should attend
Cloud Architect, Cloud Engineer and Operation Specialists
- Familiarity with Linux command and command line interface
- Basic understanding of Google Cloud.
- Basic understanding of GKE.
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Basic understanding of shell script, XML, JSON, HTTP, REST, and TLS.
- Identify the purpose and value of Apigee API Platform.
- Gain detailed understanding of Apigee API Platform architecture and recommended practices for topology design.
- Gain detailed understanding of Apigee terminology and logical organizational structures.
- Interact with Apigee API Platform and solve scenarios by leveraging recommended practices.
- Understand capabilities and practices to secure, manage and scale the platform.
- Understand and put in practice installation and upgrade processes
Outline: Managing Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform for Hybrid Cloud (T-APIHYB-B)
Module 01: Fundamentals
- Familiarize with Apigee product capabilities and its place in the enterprise architecture
- Familiarize with Google Cloud, Kubernetes and Anthos concepts
- Discuss REST fundamentals
Module 02: Architecture
- Discuss Apigee hybrid architecture
- Gain understanding of Apigee technology stack
- Discuss Apigee terminology and organizational structure
- Familiarize with Apigee API
Module 03: Installation and Platform Operation
- Discuss installation process
- Discuss installation prerequisites
- Gain detail understanding of and practice installation process
- Discuss post installation tasks and recurrent activities recommended for the platform
- Gain understanding common operational capabilities and practices
- Discuss backup and restore strategy
Module 04: Deployment and Environment Management
- Familiarize with API proxy concept and deployment process
- Familiarize with API tracing and debugging
- Discuss Developer Portal solutions
- Gain understanding of and practice capabilities available for environment management
Module 05: Security
- Discuss infrastructure security
- Discuss data storage and encryption
- Discuss hybrid access management capabilities and RBAC
Module 06: Capacity Planning and Scaling
- Discuss capacity planning considerations
- Gain understanding of and practice capabilities to scale up/down runtime components
Module 07: Upgrade
- Familiarize with upgrade process
- Discuss rollback process
Module 08: Logging and Monitoring
- Familiarize with logging capabilities
- Understand metrics generated and captured by the system
- Discuss Apigee analytics
- Discuss monitoring and troubleshooting techniques
- Familiarize with Apigee support process
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. For enquiries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Online Training Time zone: Europe/Rome|
|This is a FLEX course.||Bucharest Course language: English|
|Online Training Time zone: Europe/Bucharest|
|This is a FLEX course.||Ljubljana Course language: English|
|Online Training Time zone: Europe/Ljubljana|
|This is a FLEX course.||Tel Aviv|
|Online Training Time zone: Asia/Jerusalem|