- Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, Business Continuity)
- Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
- Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
- Communications and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
- Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
- Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing)
- Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery)
- Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)
Who should attend
- Security Consultant
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Auditor
- Director of Security
- Security Architect
- Network Architect
This course is part of the following Certifications:
You must have at least 5 years of professional experience in a full-time permanent position. Professional experience must be demonstrated in 2 or more CISSP CBK (Common Body of Knowledge) subject areas. You can replace one year of work experience with evidence of a 4-year university degree or a degree from the ISC2 requirements list.
If you lack the necessary experience, you can still attend the course, take the exam and gain the necessary experience afterwards. You have up to 6 years after passing the exam to do this. Until then, you will be considered an Associate of ISC2. Further information on the Associate program can be found at https://www.isc2.org/Certifications/Associate
The "Certified Information Systems Security Professional" (CISSP) certificate is one of the world's highest rated certificates in the information security market. The CISSP certifies you as an IT security expert with deep holistic technical and organizational knowledge as well as experience in relation to the design, the conception and the planning of organization-internal security requirements.
By participating in this 5-day knowledge-intensive course, you will be prepared for the CISSP exam by an ISC2 authorized trainer. As an official ISC2 training provider, we exclusively use the official CISSP training documents and the corresponding test exams to prepare you for the knowledge areas of the 8 different CISSP domains.