The Splunk Enterprise Architect learning path teaches you concepts and best practices for sizing, scaling, and deploying Splunk across your organization.
This Learning Path is usually delivered over a period of 5 weeks, but students can choose to schedule their modules in an alternative timeline.
NOTE: Upon purchase, you have 1 year to sit all the individual course modules.
The Enterprise Architect Role-Based Learning Path includes the following modules:
- Creating Knowledge Objects (CKO)
- Creating Field Extractions (CFE)
- Enriching Data with Lookups (EDL)
- Data Models (SDM)
- Splunk Enterprise System Administration (SESA)
- Splunk Enterprise Data Administration (SEDA)
- Troubleshooting Splunk Enterprise (TSE)
- Splunk Enterprise Cluster Administration (SCLA)
- Architecting Splunk Enterprise Deployments (ASED)
- Splunk Deployment Practical Lab (SDPL)
To be successful, students should have a solid understanding of the following:
- How Splunk works
- Creating search queries
To prepare for any Splunk Role-Based Learning Path, students should complete these free introductory e-learning modules:
- What is Splunk? (WIS)
- Intro to Splunk (ITS)
- Using Fields (Free) (SUFF) OR Using Fields (SUF) (fee required; includes hands-on labs)
And before starting the Enterprise Architect Role-Based Learning Path, students should complete this free e-learning module: