A Red Hat® Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) possesses the skills, knowledge, and abilities required to deploy and manage virtualization infrastructure, hosts, and guests using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
An RHCVA is capable of the following tasks:
- Installing Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager.
- Creating datacenters, clusters, pools, and templates in Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager.
- Installing and configuring Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization hypervisors to support Linux® and Windows users and manage them using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager.
- Performing essential management tasks such as logging and bookmarking.
- Linux system administrators responsible for or seeking responsibility for implementing and managing virtualization infrastructures.
- System administrators from other platforms. Red Hat suggests RHCSA-level skills or better for those who wish to take the exam.
- RHCEs who wish to earn Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
Recommended training for this certification
In preparation to earn an RHCVA certification, Red Hat recommends the following:
Training: To achieve certification, students must pass these Exams
- ! or
- Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) exam (EX318)