- Configure and use Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite activities
- Define and manipulate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite variables
- Understand and use flow control in Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite business processes
- Business analysts, non-technical developers, and experienced developers who are responsible for designing and implementing business processes using Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite. The exam does not require any Java™ programming expertise
- Students who have taken Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (JB427) course.
Recommended training for this certification
Individuals who earn the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Business Process Design have demonstrated the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform a number of tasks using Red Hat JBoss® Developer Studio and Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite.
An IT professional who passes this exam earns a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise that also adds to one's Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer (RHCJD®) Level, if one has earned RHCJD.