An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to integrate Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform services with Red Hat Ceph Storage and implement advanced networking features utilizing the OpenStack Neutron service.
With the RHCE-RHOS certification, you will be able to:
- Perform common administrative tasks on an existing Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform installation
- Install and configure Red Hat Ceph Storage in a multi-node environment:
- Configure Ceph block devices
- Create snapshots of Ceph block devices
- Configure and utilize the Ceph Calamari
- Integrate Ceph block devices with OpenStack services such as Glance, Cinder, and Nova
- Create and work with virtual network devices
- Provision tenant networks with DHCP agents
- Manage network ports and VLANs
- Create instances and attach them to specific VLANs
- Create and manage floating IP addresses
- Configure Load Balancing-as-a-Service (LBaaS)
- Troubleshoot virtual network devices
- System administrators and engineers who want to demonstrate their use of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform skills.
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or equivalent skills are required.
Prior to attending training for this certification, Red Hat requires the following certifications:
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack (RHCSA-RHOS)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack Exam (EX310)