IoT Business Acumen (IOTBUSINESS)
Who should attend
Customer-facing roles within enterprise IoT sales channel.
IoT Essentials (IOTESS) or experience and working knowledge of IoT within the Enterprise.
- Help identify, plan, implement and assess the outcome of a first IoT project. The project can serve as a model for further IoT adoption across the organization.
- Be able to articulate your IoT opportunity into a business case
- Identify the gaps needed to actualize the IoT project.
Outline: IoT Business Acumen (IOTBUSINESS)
Topic 1: Enterprise IoT Vision and Roadmap
- Identify the IoT project vision and roadmap
- Understand the importance of Business Model Innovation in the context to your IoT project.
- Define your business use case
- Determine your IoT project Skills, Talent, Technology and Organizational requirements
Topic 2: Research and Plan
- Assess the Digital Maturity of incumbent’s organization
- Assess the technology readiness
- Assess the ecosystem and partnership readiness
- Assess the cultural readiness
- Developing value proposition for your IoT Business Case
Topic 3: Prepare and Blueprint
- Best practice and mistakes to avoid
- Identify the IoT project requirements, technologies and capabilities
- Address security, organizational and change management needs
- Build your “coalition of the willing”
Topic 4: Implement & Scale
- How to measure and validate success in IoT project
- Learn to scale IoT Projects
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date