- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Professional Services»
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Featured Training
- AI & Data Science»
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps Deployment
- Google Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Palo Alto
- Red Hat»
- Sales Enablement
- Additional Vendors»
Ansible Essentials: Simplicity in Automation Technical Overview
Through online, on-demand videos, you will learn the basics of Ansible and watch a simple Ansible playbook be created from start to finish.
Who should attend
IT leaders, administrators, engineers, architects, and anyone else seeking a high-level understanding of Ansible and to learn to build Ansible from the ground up.
We recommend having basic Linux® system administration skills.
- Video 1. Ansible Essentials Introduction
- Video 2. What is Ansible and the Ansible Way?
- Video 3. How Ansible Works
- Video 4. Ad-Hoc Commands (and demonstration)
- Video 5. Introduction to Playbooks (and demonstration)
- Video 6. Introduction to Roles (and demonstration)
- Video 7. Creating the Roles Structure with Ansible-Galaxy (and demonstration)
- Video 8. Breaking an Existing Playbook into a Role (and demonstration)
- Video 9. Creating a New Role (and demonstration)
- Video 10. Utilizing Roles in your Main Playbooks (and demonstration)
- Video 11. Overview of Ansible Tower (and demonstration)