This is a Partner Pre-Sales Security SE focused training that includes the lecture component of the Fire Jumper Network Security Base Tour. This 2-day training session will help you lead customer engagements from sizing, scoping, and design through demonstration and proof-of-value.
Who should attend
Pre-Sales Security SE
Complete the Black Belt Security Stage 1 Learning Map (Videos and Quiz)
During the session, attendees will complete the lecture portion of the Black Belt Security Academy powered by Fire Jumper - Network Security.
Attendees will be able to sign up for lab sessions to be run at subsequent dates.
Attendees will also be given the opportunity to complete demos and POVs virtually at a later scheduled date which will help them validate for:
- Stages 3 & 4 of the Fire Jumper SE track
- Stage 2 of Black Belt Partner Academy Security Powered by Fire Jumper: Pre-sales, Network Security
Outline: Fire Jumper SE (FJSE)
The training lectures cover:
- The SAFE Security Model
- Cisco Security Architecture
- Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) Features
- NGFW Platforms
- NGFW Management
- License & Sizing
- Migration Tools
- Firepower Technical Programs and Resources
- Why Meraki?