Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) (CC-CEH)
CEH provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act maliciously so you will be better positioned to setup your security infrastructure and defend against future attacks. An understanding of system weaknesses and vulnerabilities helps organizations strengthen their system security controls to minimize the risk of an incident. CEH was built to incorporate a hands-on environment and systematic process across each ethical hacking domain and methodology, giving you the opportunity to work towards proving the required knowledge and skills needed to achieve the CEH credential. You will be exposed to an entirely different posture toward the responsibilities and measures required to be secure. Now in its 11th version, CEH continues to evolve with the latest operating systems, tools, tactics, exploits, and technologies.
Who should attend
The Certified Ethical Hacking v11 course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
- CompTIA Linux+ Certification
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Information security controls, laws, and standards.
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities.
- Different types of malware (Trojan, Virus, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend against sniffing.
- Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit human-level vulnerabilities and social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools to audit a target and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques to discover network-level session management, authentication/authorization, and cryptographic weaknesses and countermeasures.
- Webserver attacks and a comprehensive attack methodology to audit vulnerabilities in webserver infrastructure, and countermeasures.
- Web application attacks, comprehensive web application hacking methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web applications, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attack techniques, injection detection tools to detect SQL injection attempts, and countermeasures.
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerability exploitations, and mobile security guidelines and tools.
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools and techniques to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Cloud computing concepts (Container technology, serverless computing), the working of various threats and attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
- Threats to IoT and OT platforms and defending IoT and OT devices.
- Cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
Outline: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) (CC-CEH)
- 1 - Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- 2 - Foot-printing and Reconnaissance
- 3- Scanning Networks
- 4 - Enumeration
- 5 - Vulnerability Analysis
- 6 - System Hacking
- 7 - Malware Threats
- 8 - Sniffing
- 9 - Social Engineering
- 10 - Denial-of-Service
- 11 - Session Hijacking
- 12 - Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- 13 - Hacking Web Servers
- 14 - Hacking Web Applications
- 15 - SQL Injection
- 16 - Hacking Wireless Networks
- 17 - Hacking Mobile Platforms
- 18 - IoT and OT Hacking
- 19 - Cloud Computing
- 20 - Cryptography
|Guaranteed to Run||Online Training 08:30 US/Central *||
|Online Training 08:30 US/Central *||
|Online Training Time zone: Europe/Paris *||