FortiWeb - NSE6 (FORT-WEB)
In this three-day class, you will learn how to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot Fortinet's web application firewall: FortiWeb.
Instructors will explain key concepts of web application security, and lead lab exercises in which you will explore protection and performance features. In the lab, you will experience traffic and attack simulations that use real web applications. You will work with those simulations to learn how to distribute load from virtual servers to real servers, while enforcing logical parameters, inspecting flow, and securing HTTP session cookies.
Certification- This course prepares you for the FortiWeb Specialist Exam. The FortiWeb Specialist exam counts toward one of the four NSE 6 specializations required to get the NSE 6 certification.
System Requirements- If you take the online format of this class, you must use a computer that has the following:
- High-speed Internet connection
- Up-to-date web browser
- PDF viewer
- Speakers or headphones
One of the following:
- HTML 5 support or
- Up-to-date Java runtime environment (JRE) with Java plugin enabled in your web browser
You should use a wired Ethernet connection, not a Wi-Fi connection. Firewalls, including Windows Firewall or FortiClient, must allow connections to the online labs.
Who should attend
Networking and security professionals involved in the administration and support of FortiWeb.
- Knowledge of OSI layers and the HTTP protocol
- Basic experience using FortiGate port forwarding
Outline: FortiWeb - NSE6 (FORT-WEB)
- Basic Setup
- Integrating Front-End SNAT and Load Balancers
- Machine Learning and Bot Detection
- Signatures and Sanitization
- DoS and Defacement
- Authentication and Access Control
- PCI DSS Compliance
- Caching and Compression
- HTTP Routing, Rewriting, and Redirects
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. For enquiries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Online Training Time zone: Europe/Berlin Course language: English *|