Do you want to learn more about Dynamics 365? This course will provide you with a broad introduction to the customer engagement capabilities of Dynamics 365. You will become familiar with the concept of customer engagement, the core capabilities of customer engagement apps as well as with each of the customer engagement apps, including Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service and Dynamics 365 Field Service. This course will include lecture as well as hands-on-labs.
- Navigate the Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps
- Explore common Dynamics 365 activities and integration options
- Explore Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Explore other marketing capabilities and apps
- Explore Dynamics 365 Sales
- Use sales capabilities
- Explore Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Examine knowledge management in Dynamics 365 Customer Service and related apps
- Explore Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Describe the scheduling process
Who should attend
People in different roles and at various stages in their careers can benefit from this fundamentals course. This includes IT professionals, business stakeholders and others who want to be exposed to the customer engagement capabilities of Dynamics 365 as well as students, recent graduates, and people changing careers who want to leverage Dynamics 365 to move to the next level.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Learners should have a fundamental understanding of customer engagement principles and business operations. An understanding of cloud computing is helpful, but isn't necessary.