Designed and delivered
by our partner:
Cyber Security Portfolio
Learning secure coding requires a change in how we approach programming. Some deep-seated coding practices lead to vulnerabilities. The most efficient way to avoid these is by shifting perspective and writing code with an understanding of the hacker mindset. We work to make secure coding second nature, in order to enhance Cybersecurity.
Just like our bodies need an immune system, our software needs organic protection. In the age of IoT, corporate digitization and AI, this protection in cyber reality becomes more important with every passing day. Unless all lines of code are developed with security in mind, we risk losing control over our digital future. And this is the reason Cydrill came to life.
In the human body, defense is woven into each cell — we aim to mimic this system in each line of code, to make programs organically more resistant to attacks. However, creating a built-in “software immune system” requires developers to adopt a radically new mindset. Enhanced security can be achieved by developing secure coding literacy with a continuous learning journey that is intellectually challenging, emotionally engaging and invaluable in terms of writing secure code.
We help you embed secure coding skills in your organization through a blended learning journey. Gamified lab exercises assist in the acquisition of best practices so that the coding mistakes that lead to vulnerabilities can be avoided in the future. Secure coding as a discipline implies continuous practice, so we provide a platform for Cybersecurity drills tailored to programmers.
Application Security Training
Do you have any questions about our training offerings? Simply let us know your requirements using our contact form or call us at and we will be happy to advise you!
Machine Learning Security
Web Application Security
- Web application security (WASEC)
- Web Application Security in C# (WASEC-C#)
- Web Application Security in Java (WASEC-J)
- Web application security in Java and C# (WASEC-JC#)
- Web Application Security in Python (WASEC-PY)
- Web Application Security for PCI DSS (WASEC-PCIDSS)
- Web Application Security for PCI DSS- Part 1 (WASEC-PD1)
- Web Application Security for PCI DSS- Part 2 (WASEC-PD2)
- Extended web application security (EWASEC)
- Extended web application security in C# (EWASEC-C#)
- Extended web application security in Java (EWASEC-J)
- Extended Web application security in Python (EWASEC-PY)
- Web application security masterclass (WASECM)
- Web application security masterclass in C# (WASECM-C#)
- Web application security masterclass in Java (WASECM-J)
- Web application security masterclass in Python (WASECM-PY)